Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Roots Market

Every Tuesday there's a huge farmer's market and flea market in a nearby town. It's AWESOME, to say the least. Today I went with my friend, Carrie, and she helped me pick out these treasures.

I've been searching for a cute candy dish or small serving bowl for olives, nuts, anything that doesn't require a huge dish. This was only $1! It's perfect and even came with a lid.





I'm not sure what to do with this bottle yet, but I thought it was neat and it only cost me 50 cents. And it's actually a lot taller than it looks in the picture.





You've inspired me, Laura Montgomery!

4 comments:

  1. I loooove Roots. I was going to go today, but alas....my migraine! Blast!

    We'll have to go all together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come and visit you up there and do these fun things with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to stay away from that area unless I am looking for something specific b/c I always can find something I didn't realize I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, if I can just inspire one person...hahaha - thanks! Love your finds and the price - even better!

    For the bottle, not sure how big it is but you could put pasta in it and set it out on the counter. It's a usable display piece. Or use it in the bathroom for cotton balls, etc. Lots of uses.

    I have only been to Roots once and it was for about 10 minutes. Next time, if you don't mind, let me know when you're going and I'll make the trip.

    ReplyDelete